Saturday 19 May 2012

What's in my handbag




This post has been a long time coming. I am a very nosy person and recently been reading other lovely
blogger posts on what they have in their handbags and wanted to share my own.

I have recently been brought a lovely DKNY bag for my 21st and within my lovely blue bag you can find;

My mobile phone - I am lost without this.
DKNY purse - this matches my bag and is the perfect size for any bag
Keys
Train pass
Work pass
extra strong mints - you never know when you need some minty freshness
Perfume - this varies on what i wear but is usually touch of pink
Make-up bag
hair brush
Head phones
pen - as you never know when blog ideas appear
Hand wash - this smells amazing
lip balm as lips can get so dry when sitting in an air conditioned office.

Jessie-Lou
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...