Monday 14 May 2012

Pretty and Girly




Storm in a tea cup
Recently I have become so obsessed with Twitter that I love finding new people and seeing what they tweet (I’m very nosey) and I started to follow Storm in a teacup. I have previously posted about them but had to share some of these gorgeous finds.

I love all girly accessories from pretty bow necklaces to unique brooches, to pretty hair pieces. I have recently started to wear more necklaces (I use to wear one necklace all the time but now started to mix it up depending on my outfit) and I found this gorgeous bow necklace, it has two chains attached that allows the bow to sit nicely on the neck.

I have many comments on my brooch I wear on my coat so I have been looking for a different one to alternate on my coats and I found this pretty handmade pink flower brooch. It would look great on any jacket but I also thought would make any blazer more interesting.

I have seen so many gorgeous head pieces lately especially for the festivals that will be coming soon, however my hair is too short so when I curly it springs up and doesn’t look right with a head band. Yet I saw these very cute bird slide grips. I like these as they small but very pretty and would be suitable for everyday use as well as the festivals. 

To see more lovely things please visit Storm in a teacup

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...