Here is the recipe for today's mousses:
4 standard mars bars, chopped
4tbsp cocoa powder
3 large egg white
- Put mars bars, milk and cocoa powder in a heavy based saucepan. Melt over a gentle heat, stirring constantly.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool for 15 minutes. Whisking frequently (i did mine by hand) to whisk in any pieces of fudge that rise to the surface, to leave a smooth mixture
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until softly peaking.
- Using a metal spoon fold in a quarter of the whites into the sauce to lighten. Then fold in the remainder
- Turn the mixture into 6 small cups, glasses or ramekins.
- Chill for at least 2 hours until set.
- Serve topped with chocolate shavings.
Enjoy your chocolate mousses