Tuesday 8 May 2012

A fear that hits everyones mind 'No Money'

This isn't a usual post for me today as I’m usually a very upbeat and happy person but unfortunately today I’m not having a good day (sob) far from it in fact.


Its one more week till payday, I’m wishing would get here sooner as have lots to pay off but limit funds to cover it (sigh).


I currently live with my boyfriend and his parents to make my out goings cheaper than when I lived on my own and for the last couple of months my money worries seemed to have disappeared, or so I thought.


Yet as I commute to London every day from Kent for work I need to renew my train ticket as it will expire any day now, however my company travel loan states I still have one more payment. Which means I will need to pay my last loan payment and for a new train ticket (resulting in £600 being spent on getting me to and from work). So what should I do? I'm now thinking of ways to make this month’s salary last and pay all my bills and rent. So now my non-existent money worries from previous months have come back with a kick.


I have taken to spending my weekends at home making and baking to keep my time occupied so I can't be tempted to spend money on items I want but do not need. My best friend even suggested a money diary which we will do together to help each other curb our spending. However I still see darkness in this ever growing money tunnel, but I’m hoping soon some light will shine through and things will improve (fingers crossed).


If you have any suggestions on curbing spending but still able to have a good month and not stressing over money worries please leave a comment as I’m out of ideas.


Jessie-Lou
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Start making your own clothes! Sounds a little crazy but you can create exactly what you want and it will take your mind off buying! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an amazing idea, plus its great way to learn a new skill. Thank you for your suggestion once i've made my first item i will post a picture.

    Thanks
    Jessie-Lou
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...