Tuesday 1 May 2012

Essential Desk items

Right, today when I was looking at my desk I released how much stuff I had cluttered over it from work papers, note pads, post it notes, and the usually work stuff to my own personal stuff like my bag, phone, bottle water etc. 


That got me to thinking what should be an essential to have at your desk to help you through your working day.


This is what I came up with, this is what I have on my desk that helps me everyday.


1. Bottle water - I try to drink at least 8 glasses a day but never seem to manage it
2. Fruit - we are given fruit at work so I make the most of this and take two pieces to help towards my 5 a day and stops me from pigging out on junk food when I get hungry.
3. Soap & glory Hand Food - this hand cream I live by as her soap at work is very drying and this keeps my hands smooth and protected from getting cracked from air conditioning etc. 
4. Chocolate - be a small bar or a big bar, chocolate seems to help me through my day and gives me a lift especially around 3pm when I feel like i'm hitting a wall.
5. iPhone charger - as I have a very old iPhone it never keeps it charge (sob) so I have to carry my charger around with me at all time.


what are you office desk essentials?


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...