Wednesday 2 May 2012

Cupcakes and Wine!

Well after what feels like months, I finally met up with my best friend Izzy who is currently studying for her final year of Uni. I was very lucky to be able to leave work at 4.30 today and we decided to go for a coffee and cake. 


However the coffee and cake turned into a rich gorgeous cupcake and a glass of chardonnay/ Good food, good wine and perfect company, a great evening in my eyes. We went to the cute little Bea's of Bloomsbury located in One new Change (which is very close to my office). The counter was full of amazing cupcakes that made my mouth water, I was stuck for choice as  have such a sweet tooth I wanted them all.


But in the end I settled for a 'Red Velvet' cupcake and Izzy picked a chocolate cake with a nutella butter cream which was divine and like always I had food envy and wish I had hers. 










































I will be going back for more cupcakes that's for sure (yum, yum). 


What is your favourite cupcake? 


Jessie-Lo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...