Saturday 19 May 2012

I 'heart' this weeks wish list














This weeks wish list is a jumble of things I stumbled across over the week and really wanted. I first heard about the new Chloe Jade Green shoe collection for Topshop a couple days ago and instantly feel for these beautiful wedges. These would be perfect for a causal lunch or a night out, however at £130 I will have to wait to add this to my ever growing wedge collection.

Like I've mentioned before I am a huge fan of nail polishes and have been reading about essie and my new obsession as me hunting their website for shades that should be added to my collection. What is even better essie is now be sold in selected Superdrug stores. Yet I still haven't got my hands on some essie nail polish but at the end of this month that will change (or I hope just need to pick a colour).

The beautiful denim dress is perfect for a causal day by the sea or just around the office. This dress can be brought from oasis for £50 but cheaper versions also be found in the high street stores. I'm not a huge fan of gold so I tend to wear a lot of silver and this silver bangle from Pandora is simple, elegant and works with anything.

Finally the beautiful Rouge in Love lipstick modeled by Emma Watson has caught my eye so many times that this has finally been added to my ever growing wish list.

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...