Wednesday 23 May 2012

Bourjois Mascara - review







I recently ran out of my ‘They’re real’ by Benefit (a very sad day) and didn't have the money this month to buy another one (sob) so I settled for Bourjois volume mascara as it was the newest to the boujois collection and was on offer (my favourite thing at the moment). The bright pink packaging drew me in and for £7.99 I thought I’d give it a try. 


I’ve now been using this mascara for the last 3 weeks and in my honest opinion I’m disappointed with it, but having said that after using ‘They’re Real’ I thought I possibly could be.  I found the wand wasn’t has flexible so didn’t give a natural curve or the volume desired.  I also found after a day’s wear the mascara would clump together and either flake onto my face or into my eyes (ouch).  I think if I had used Benefit ‘They’re Real’ before this product I would have really liked this, but has my expectations were high I think I set myself up to be disappointed. However I’m still using this mascara till I have the money to re-buy ‘They’re Real’


What is your favourite mascara?


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...