Saturday 12 May 2012

I 'heart' - this weeks wish list




















You may have read before that I have a wish list of items I want and this is just a selection of items. I thought this wish list outfit works really well. I love the summery silk scarf print dress by oasis and I have tried this on and it looks so pretty (however due to money I couldn't justify the cost). As this is such a lovely dress and something I would wear to a wedding or even ascot I thought nude heels would work perfectly with them. I love peep toes shoes at the moment and thought these shoes would complement the dress and not distract from it.

I have also read all the hype about the new MAC collection that has just hit the stores and I cannot wait to buy my very own lipstick but for now I thought this lovely shade of red would work well with the eye shadow by Rimmel and finish the outfit perfectly.

Do you have a wish list like me and if so what is on it?

Jessie-Lou
xxx

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...