Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer Nails

Silver

Flamingo Pink


I love this hot weather we are having and can't wait to get my flip flops and shorts on this weekend. But to keep me gong to the weekend and the sun bathing I will be doing, I wanted to paint my nails in a vibrant pink with a top coat of silver glitter, reminds me of little sun rays raining down on me.

I recently treated myself to some new make-up as I had a voucher for Boots. I treated myself to Forever strong by maybelline in shade Flamingo pink and the new limited edition N7 silver top coat. I first tired the pink on its own on my toes and that only need one coat, however for my nails I used two coats to make sure all the nail was covered without any blotchy areas. I then added the top coat of silver which is a mixture of small and large glitter pieces. I found that the larger pieces where harder to make consistent on my nails but I like this effect.

As Boots are now offering their wonderful £5 off on N7 I will be treating myself to the other limited edition nail polish in gold.

What is your favourite top coat and which make?

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...