Tuesday 8 May 2012

Flats V Heels!!

As I've mentioned before I love heels but not very confident in walking in them, I favour flat pumps. My shoe box at home is full of pumps, from everyday to special going out flat shoes (my pretty nine west shoes). Yet lately I’ve wanted to add some colour and pattern to my everyday shoe.

I was browsing round one of my favourite online store Dollymixture Clothing and saw these cute Iron fist zebracorn pumps.

Iron Fist Zebracorn pumps


 These shoes are perfect to dress up or down, can make a boring black  outfit more colourful and quirky or can be worn with jeans and a coloured top, as the shoes are so colourful it doesn’t matter the top and any colour will complement them. For £25 they are decently priced (same price or cheaper than some high street stores). This is another item that will be added to my ever growing wish list.

Even though I don’t wear heels often, I had to share this with you, also from Dollymixture clothing. I found these gorgeous Iron Fist The Black Diamond platforms. I love these shoes so glittery with black sequins and a bow over the peep toe (a girl can never go wrong with glitter and sequins). Plus to add to these amazing heels, the heel itself is a mixture of pruple and black stripes adding to this already pretty shoe. Zooming further into the image, I noticed the cute design on the sole of the shoe of a cottage. I’ve never seen a sole design like this before and these have now been added to my wish list as they are so unique and fun they could make any outfit. I will now learn to walk in heels properly so these shoes can be worn with pride (hopefully without a wobble).

Iron Fist The Black Diamond platforms


To find quirky unique clothing, shoes and accessories please visit http://www.dollymixtureclothing.co.uk/

Jessie-Lou
xxx

*All pictures have been taken from http://www.dollymixtureclothing.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...