Saturday 19 May 2012

Make you own make-up brush holder


On the bank holiday weekend, I had a couple of free hours that I wanted to fill and I found an article on how to make your own make-up brush holders. I instantly fell in love with the idea and couldn't wait to make my own. So on the Monday afternoon I made my first make-up brush pot.

To make your own make-up pot like mine you will need:
1 jam jar or glass jar (make  sure its clean)
lace cut to length
Ribbon to decorate
glass glue.

1. firstly wash up the jar and get rid of any paper or previously glue from the jar.
2. Measure the lace around the jar and then cut to size. Do the same with your ribbon.
3. Glue both edges of the lace and along it and firmly stick down onto the jar (you may need to hold this for a minute or so to make sure it sticks) Do the same for the ribbon.

Enjoy

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...