Wednesday 9 May 2012

Va Va Voom the verdict






I'm sorry I have been very late in writing this post as like always life has got in the way. You may have previously read my other posts about Va Va Voom and my need for volumised hair. I found a product that promised me this. 


Now it has been 4 weeks (or little over) of using this moose and do I see a difference in my hair? Overall 8/10 times I achieved the volume i needed. However it did leave a sticky residue on my hair which felt like my hair needed another wash and did take a lot of styling with straighteners to keep the volume all day. 


I spent just over £5 on this product and it comes in a large black bottle, meaning you do get a lot for your money and a little does go a long way so this will last you awhile. I will use up this bottle first before trying a different product. 


In my honest opinion i won;t be buying this product again till i try John Fredia Root lift and see which one is best. 


Do you like volumised hair? Please let me know what products or styling technique you use to create your look. 


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...