Saturday 12 May 2012

Learning to Drive



I'm back from my driving lesson and just worked out that I have spent at  least £1,000 to £2,000 on tests and lessons and I still have not passed (sob). The money could have brought me a whole new wardrobe for at least two seasons, a Chloe handbag, pay for a holiday or even a car. 

I have been learning to drive since I was 17 but due to lack of money (EMA never covered my lessons), motivation to pass and having to stop due to falling very ill. 

So I have now been driving for about two months since being ill and hoping to book my test for the third and hopefully finally time this month.  My instructor is the best I've had (and I've had four different instructors) he has confidence in me and that i'll pass so i'm hoping this comes through on the day (fingers crossed).

How many times did it take you to pass your driving test?

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...