Tuesday 1 May 2012

Clutch bags from Dollymixture 1950 Clothing (need I say more)


As you know I am a huge sucker for a bag, I had to share this little find with you all. I have been looking for a black clutch for many months now and when I stumbled across http://www.dollymixtureclothing.co.uk/ I saw they sold handbags and purses had I had to take a look. 

This is where I found this gorgeous black iron fist manslayer clutch with metal pyramid detailing on the front. I love that it has a wrist strap as after a long night out I tend to get lazy and want to put my bag down at least now it will be attached to me at all times (also a good thing especially when travelling home alone)

My boyfriend doesn’t understand my obsession with bags and he won’t understand why I need this one, but it is calling to me and my credit card so this has now been added to the wish list. 

I love that it can be dressed up or down and can be worn as a classic piece or paired with a plain outfit to jazz it up, something I do often with my bags and clothes. From a previous post Dollymixture 1950 clothing, Link – I mentioned how much I loved the Dolores dress and this bag would go perfectly with it to create a modern twist on a classic look.

The bag sizing is decent for a clutch not to big but can fit in the essentials without the fear of the fastening breaking or coming open, something I always look for in a bag as security is very important.

Iron fist Manslayer Clutch Bag
The bag can be brought directly from the Dollymixture website. If you are loving this bag as much as I am or looking for something a little different this is the site to visit.

Jessie-Lou
Xxx

*all images have been taken from the http://www.dollymixtureclothing.co.uk/ site*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...