Saturday 19 May 2012

Body Scrub and Self tanning




Well summer is nearly upon us (or is here) and i'm feeling very pale and pasty and my skin is in desperate
need of some summer glow. As i'm not going away somewhere hot this year (sob) and cannot guarantee we will get constant sun and hot weather I have turned to fake tan. I've never liked fake tan as I usually hate the smell, but someone recommend Dove summer glow to me, so I picked up a bottle the other day and can't wait to build up a gradual tan, in hope I can get my legs out.

However before applying the fake tan you must always exfoliate. I previously posted about Soap & Glory flake away. Yet I stumbled across this exfoliator and it works a treat. I love the lemon smell (not to over powering but leaves the skin feeling refresh). I brought this from my local Asda store for £3 and this is my second tube.

I love the packaging very simple but with the yellow draws the eye to it instantly. Its in a tube so its easy to dispense and is easy to grip when in the shower. The granules are big and work well getting rid of any dead skin. I used it constantly for a whole week and my skin felt so much better especially as the weather was changing so often my skin was getting effected.

What self-tan do you use, and what product do you use to exfoliate?

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...