Tuesday 1 May 2012

DollyMixture1950's Clothing!!


Today in my lunch break I stumbled across this amazing an 1950’s retro clothing website called Dolly Mixture and just fell in love with it immediately. If it wasn’t for lack of money this month I would have ordered the beautiful retro dress but as of next pay day this is one item I must get.

The Dolores Dress is the exact design I always pictured the 1950’s American women to be wearing very ‘Mad Man’ wish I had those clothes as they are so flattering especially if you have an hour glass figure like I do, hides the bad bits and emphasises the good bits like the bust, waist and bottom.

When I saw this dress on the site, I loved that it was available in two colours red and blue (both colours I love and now having trouble deciding which one I want as I love Polka Dots) and the fact the model is dressed and styled in a 1950’s fashion creates a perfect image of how this dress could be worn or you could give it your own modern twist. As I’m not a fan of wearing heels (mainly cause I can’t walk in them) I would pair the dress with some patent black flats and a small black holdall and this would finish the outfit of perfectly without distracting the focus away from the beautiful Dolores dress.

This is the dress in both colours and I still can’t decide which colour would be best for me?

The Dolores Dress


If you want a dress like this or other retro 1950’s clothing I would recommend visiting the site, Dollymixture Clothing as it is so amazing and quirky.



Jessie-Lou
xxx

*The pictures used in this post have been taken from  http://www.dollymixtureclothing.co.uk/ *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...