Wednesday 2 May 2012

A little bit Unique!!

I love to be unique, and I don’t really follow the trends as one it’s too expensive and two I like to look different I feel happy with my own style and don’t want to look like every other person in the street.

When I found this amazing clothing store online, Dollymixutre 1950’s clothing, this was right up my street and knew it would complement my style well and could change a boring plain outfit to something fun and different.

Even though I love bags, a girl can never be without jewellery. My friend recently wore a very funky necklace to work in the shape of an umbrella (very fitting for the weather we are experiencing). Yet when I started looking for a piece similar to hers, nothing caught my eye it was all the same designs in every shop.

But Dolly mixture was different; it was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect. What made it even better was that it was handmade gorgeous pieces with quirky detailing to make it unique.

I couldn’t just pick one piece to share with you all as I loved too many pieces and will be purchasing them as soon as I can. (YAY)

These beautiful drop earrings called to me and I knew they would work with any outfit or jazz up a simple dress. The detailing is so different and I knew know one else would have these, perfect.

Razorblade drop earrings

 I tend to only wear necklaces, earrings or bracelets. I wish I could wear rings but my fingers are so small I find that rings are hard to fit me. This handmade scrabble bracelet immediately caught my eye (think the sparkly crystals had something to do with it, as I love my sparkles). 

Scrabble bracelet

Finally these two necklaces, both just scream London and they are so different and fun they could make any outfit. I would pair these necklaces with a simple black or white t-shirt, jeans and flip flops for a causal Saturday shopping or hanging with the girls.
Telephone box  necklace
Post box necklace






















If you like what you have seen please visit Dollymixtures website for more amazing items.

Jessie-Lou
Xxx

*All pictures used have been taken from  http://www.dollymixtureclothing.co.uk/ *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...