Wednesday 9 May 2012

Relaxation Time

I am known as a worrier, I worry about everything or over think things resulting in me becoming stressed and panicked quite quickly. In the last couple of weeks my worrying has reach an all time high, so I have to find ways to relax myself and switch off. 


I have tried many different techniques from having a nice relaxing bath with bath oils and candles, to relaxing in my dressing gown on my bed. Yet my newest form of relaxing is laying in bed with either a very good book (i'm currently reading The Secret life of dresses) or enjoying a good classic girly film such as Breakfast at Tiffany's and this takes my mind off what is worrying me. 


What do you do to relax or switch off?


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...