Wednesday 9 May 2012

My lovely Mum and her wisdom

You may have read yesterday that I was having an awful day and was stressing big time about money. Yet my lovely mum came to the rescure and met me after work and shared her motherly wisdom and came up with an amazing plan to help me.


You may be wondering why I don't live with her. Well she is currently living with my grandma saving to buy her own house and I lived on my own for 6 months yet found it too expensive so had to move. I moved in with my boyfriend and his parents as there wasn't enough room for me at my grandmas.


So I am no longer stressing thanks to my amazing mum (think Gilmore Girls and that is how close we are - she is my best friend). Also thank you all so much for your comments and ideas on how to save money, I'm going to be very busy over the next couple of months.


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...