Thursday 10 May 2012

Meetings and Cakes


Recently for work I have been researching a lot for an event we are attending and my colleague and I were invited to meet to the team who are heading the event, over tea and cakes. My idea of a perfect meeting.

We taxied through the busy streets of London to the Thistle Westminster where our meeting was being held. When walking through the hotel, I got that all familiar hotel smell, I can never put my finger on what it reminds me of, but a distant memory always forms of weddings and beautiful dresses in my mind. However today I was in business clothes and not the dress I imagined. 

After a successful and informative meeting we then got to dive into the beautiful cakes (afternoon tea springs to mind). Even though I had a big lunch I still managed to put away two tarts, one chocolate (so heavenly I could eat another right now) and the other fruit and cream (in my mind the fruit cancelled out the cream so it was a good tart).

Well I know what i'll be dreaming about tonight, the chocolate tart and wishing I took one for the road.


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...