Sunday 13 May 2012

May Challenge - #Week 2

#Week 2

#Week 2 Nails

This week I have used a variety of colours, some plain others with a design. At the begining of the week I wore my new Nails inc Bluebell that was free with my Instyle magazine and I love this shade and it goes with so much, its a shame its a limited edition colour. I also had to have a day free of nail poliosh as my nails start to split (sob). However at work my friend wore ave ry nice shade of green on her nails and it gave me the idea for green and grey nails, yet this didn't last very long and got chipped within a day. I  loved the grey nail polish I used I still wanted to have grey nails so I also used my Barry M pink nail polish to do polka dots.

Grey & Green nails - Rimmel London Grey Matter & Rimmel London Sky high
Grey & Pink polka dot nails - Rimmel London Grey Matter & Barry M Strawberry
Nails Inc - Bluebell

If you like me to use a certain colour please let me know and i'll see what I can create.


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...