Monday 14 May 2012

Mad Men - The Dolores Dress

The Dolores Dress


I have been very lucky recently to be able to do some guest posting for the amazing website Dollymixture Clothing and I was very lucky to then be asked to post about my favourite dress, so I picked my favourite The Dolores Dress (think Mad Men) and was sent a message asking for my delivery details and dress size and that it will be with me early next week, I was so excited when I got this message (I danced around for a good five minutes). So on Saturday morning just before my very early driving lesson a parcel arrived and my gorgeous dress was here and three days earlier than expected which is even better.

The dress was even better than it looked on the website, perfect curve hugging dress (that hid all the bad bits). I tried it on quickly to just make sure it fitted and it did, was a perfect fit. It felt like it was made for me and for the first time I felt body confident and I knew this dress was going to put all my other dresses to shame (and boy was I right).

I love that the material it’s stretchy so even on those fat days I still will feel great in this dress. The detailing on the dress is lovely, I like the puff sleeves and the low cut front with folded pleats really emphasises the style of the cut. To add a little bit of a unique style two large buttons sit just on the bust line, however not to big so draws the eye to the bust area. I decided to try the dress in navy and white polka dots instead of the red design as I thought I could get more wear of it and would be suitable to wear in the office.

I have been invited to my friends university ball and fun fair and this dress will be just perfect for that evening. So I will just need some good accessories to go with this dress. I’m thinking a 50’s hairstyle, red lips and red nails with black patent bag and shoes.

Thank you again to the lovely DollyMixture Clothing and if you like this dress or looking for something a little different please visit their site Dollymixture Clothing





Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...