Sunday 22 April 2012

Storm in a teacup!

Being new to Twitter, I have now become a Twitter Bug and completely addicted to it and tweeting (probably because i'm really noisy).


Each time I get a new follower a smile comes to my face (I know very sad). Well from this @stormteacup followed me and directed me to her amazing website. 


Her site is so cute and full of amazing handmade jewellery and  I couldn't wait to share this with all the girls and now all of you. Its like finding hidden treasure this site, the gorgeous pieces are endless. 


As you're aware its no shopping for me till next payday (sob), but i have already bookmarked the items I want and now just counting down the days till I can buy them (sigh). 


Please visit storm in a teacup and explore (and maybe buy) the gorgeous pieces. 


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...