Sunday 8 April 2012

For all those chocolate lovers

Like any women I love chocolate to the point that I could and do have a piece of chocolate every day. I find that if I cut chocolate out of my diet completely I have withdrawl symptoms (sad I know). My best friend swears by her chocolate intake and she still manages to pull of a size 6 - 8 figure (luckly cow), however if I ate chocolate like she did my average size would no longer exisit.

So one morning at my train station I was just buying my morning cup of tea when I saw the new Galaxy flutes, lighter than you average bar but just as good and I knew I had to try this.



The chocolate is still as good as the normal galaxy bars, but not as sickly I found and having the crisp middle just adds to the flavour and texture. In a word all I can say is YUM.


I have only seen this being sold at my train station for 50p and a local newsagent for 69p, however I still have yet to see it in my local supermarket but I think in time they will be appearing everywhere.


Let me know if you have tried these and what you think of them and where you managed to buy it.


Jessie-Lou
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love all Galaxy chocolates but I haven't tried this ones yet.

    Ps. my sister in law stuffs her face with chocolate and is a size 4!!! Lucky cow indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try this one as the best thing its so light you don't feel guilty eating this (just like maltesers - another chocolate i love)

      I'm now battling with Easter eggs, my newest trick is breaking them up and putting them in a food box, means they last longer - or that is the theory.

      Jessie-Lou
      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...