Monday 2 April 2012

My five favourite purchases of the Month!

I'm a little late in posting this (oops). This month I have been buying so many different things from clothes to beauty products but there's too many to share so I decided to share my top five purchases of this month with you.


Clinquie Foundation: I have already posted about this foundation but once again it has been the best buy of this month, even after a couple of weeks my skin after a hard days work of being London still looks fresh like it did that very morning, was the best £20 (or so) I have ever spent.


sorry this is such a small picture - my camera wouldn't take a clear picture




Benefit Blusher -10: This has two shades within it, a light pink for highlighting and bronzer. I decided to go with this blusher as I've been looking for a shade that gives me a healthy glow but not too overpowering like normal bronzers. I can wear this two ways either mix the two shades together and apply to my cheeks or have the two shades seperate the lighter shade being on top giving the highlighted look and the bronzer on the cheek bone defining my cheek and giving off a healthy glow. 


As you can see the two tone blusher
Benefit Highlighter: Whats Up - I use to use high beam by Benefit but found this two pale and gave me a washed out look which is never good. But then I came across this, its a perfect colour a nice bronze shade that gives my skin the lift it needs. Plus I love the packaging its so fun.


I had to take to picture from the site as showed a clearer picture of the product


Primark  multi-coloured blazer - I have posted a picture of this already this month but I love this jacket so much it made the top 5 this month. I  can wear this with anything jeans or over a black dress to add a splash of colour to my look. 


Look how spring like it is perfect for any occasion




Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh Perfume: I haven't worn Marc Jacobs in ages, it was my signature scent when I was 18. So as I turned 21 last week I decided it was time for a new fragrance and Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh so going to be it and the design of the bottle is so pretty and girlie i had to add it to my collection of other fragrances. 








Jessie-Lou
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have used that Clinique foundation in the past and it works so well. I'm currently using a Chanel foundation but this is still a great one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never thought of using Chanel I love the perfume but that is as fair as I got. As I am very fair and have combination skin I find it hard to get a perfect match that i'm happy with. But I think once my foundation has run out i will look at Chanel foundation next :)

      Jessie-Lou
      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...