Sunday 8 April 2012

Beautiful Bags

I am a massive lover of bags from everyday bags, to clutch to travel bags. Each month I manage to buy a new bag either from the shop or from my amazing mum who has just started her own business  (Chamberlains of Kent) in designing and making home made bags and so far I have four unique bags as each bag is one of a kind as she never makes the same bag twice.

Her  bags vary from totes, shopper bags, evening bags to general use handbags with either zips or flaps.

They all vary in price and have no set fee as one bag could be cheaper than an other and this is usually down to the cost of the material used and how much labour time it takes to make but majority of them start around £12 (a bargain in my eyes).

I have included just a taster of her bags for you all these are just a small collection (but sadly these sold so quickly I couldn't even buy one). If you like what you see and want to find out more she will be at Crouch End's very own barboot sale on May 4 2012 from 7.30pm or please leave a comment in the comment section. 

Summertime
Emerald Isle
Queen of Hearts
New England

Aqua Marina
Marrakesh
Springtime Sparkle


For more of her bags please visit 'Chamberlains of Kent' page at the top of my blog.

Jessie-Lou

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...