Tuesday 17 April 2012

April's Challenge!

If you have been following me on Twitter, you would have seen that I mentioned an April challenge. 


Well from April to May payday I have set myself the challenge of not buying any new clothes, shoes or bags (sob). As I am trying to pay off my credit card and my holiday in August. So I am creating new outfits out of my old clothes that I either haven't worn in ages or forgotten I owned (which is most likely). 


At the end of each working week (as weekends I live in my leggings and a big tops-unless i'm going out) I will post pictures of my outfit for you all to see. 


Not only is my challenge of no shopping hard (sob), I am also trying to see how many new outfits I can make (without hopefully wearing the same items twice).


Wish me luck, only 3 more weekends till payday.


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...