Saturday 14 April 2012

Beautiful Bags - DKNY

As you may know I love bags, if I could I would have a wardrobe like Carrie from Sex and the City for all my bags (oh and my clothes).


So for my 21st (I didn't get my wardrobe but got something even better) from my family I wanted to get a nice designer bag that I can keep forever and ever.


I started looking at bags weeks before my birthday, looking at different names such as Ted Baker, Lulu Guinness, Reiss, Mulberry, Radley, DKNY and Karen Millen.


The day after my birthday my mum and I hunt for then went on the for my bag. I had particular one in mind a tan leather shoulder bag by DKNY. 


When I saw the bag, I was actually a little disappointed, don't get me wrong it was beauitful but the straps didn't fit my shoulder they kept falling down my arm, which was pointless.


I then tried every bag I could see but nothing caught my eye, till the shop assistant pointed me in the direction of a Blue leather DKNY satchel snuggled between two tan bags. The blue reminded me of summer skies and the gold details on the front and the DKNY chain glinting in the store light drew me in.





It was the complete opposite style I was looking for but I loved the shape and that in could be used with or without a strap for the shoulder. 

What made it even better I got the matching purse as well, in the same beautiful leather. 






I am now completely in love with DKNY bags and have seen buying mine seen many others I want and they have been added to the endless wish list of bags.


This bag, it the same bag used in the advert modeled by Ashley Green but in Creme not blue




Do you have a bag you love or a designer you swear by?


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...