Monday 2 April 2012

Norwegian Formula Lip Balm SPF 20 - Review

I stumbled across this lip balm as my usual Vaseline had sold out and my lips were in desperate need of moisture and TLC.


I usually wear the rose tinted Vaseline as keeps my lips moisturised but adds a hint of pink. I wear this a lot by itself as its great on causal makeup days (the weekend) or if I need to wear a natural shade.


Yet now the Norwegian Formula lip balm has taken first place in my eyes. It doesn't leave my lips with a tint like the Vaseline but does leave them thoroughly moisturised without the greasy feel they can sometimes leaves and has a nice fragrance to it not like Carmex that has an overpowering smell of cherries. Plus as it comes in a tube and not a container my fingers are left lip balm free.


Overall this is a great little balm for those dry lip days and glides nicely over any lipstick if wanting an extra shine.


I brought mine from my local Boots store but Superdrug also sells this and just a little over £3. 


Happy Monday


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...