Sunday 22 April 2012

Old School Days!

Yesterday I was speaking to my Boyfriend's brother, who is currently sitting his first year of GCSE's (so young) and he was saying how he couldn't wait to leave and everyone (including myself) shouted NO at him. These were the best years, no money worries or work stress. The only worry was homework, preparing for exams and if the person you fancied, fancied you back. 


Looking back now, school wasn't as bad as I thought it was then no pressure like now. But would I want to go back? The answer to that, No -Never. I love what I have now (even the money stress) and all those years at school have made me who I am today and I wouldn't want to change a thing. 


But if I did get flashed back in time (reverse of 13 going on 30) I would go back to the age of 17, an horrible age for me. 


If  you got flashed back in time, what age would you go back too?


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...