Saturday 9 June 2012

May Empties


May Empties

For a while now I have wanted to do a post like this but hadn't finished enough products to do a good enough post. But finally I have finished a handful of products so I wanted to share what I have finished and whether I’ll be re-buying them.

Clinique Facial soap -I got brought this for my birthday and have been using it for years and I think it is the best product I have used on my skin to help prevent spots and keeps my oily skin at bay. I was very sad when it ran out and have not been able to buy new one yet. But luckily I do have a sample size in my travel bag so have been using that for the last couple of days. My mum use to work for Clinique so she was the one who recommend this for me and my skin type and think I will be soon buying the three step routine to see if this can improve my skin.  I will be buying this again.

Radox Shower Gel - Eastern Spirit -I brought this when it was on offer in boots and to be honest I’m not a big fan of the scent. I left my skin soft but the scent did linger for a couple of hours. But all other Radox shower gels I found very nice and tend to buy most Radox shower gels as they suit my sensitive skin. Yet I won’t be buying this particular shower gel again. 

They’re Real Mascara- I mentioned before I finished this but thought it deserved to be included in this post. I loved this mascara so much it made my eyes very defined and lasted a good day at work without flaking or smudging.  I will be buying this once I have finished my current mascara.

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...