Monday 11 June 2012

Handmade Jewels and special offer

The Commissioned bracelet| Pink birds| Guess ring
Last night I was being nosy on twitter (I love looking at pictures people share) when I came across Daisy Does Jewellery an online boutique. Not only does she sell beautiful handmade pieces but makes pieces on commission (perfect if you want something a little different). The picture that was shared was of a beautiful commissioned bracelet with the initial J with pink stones and flowers and I knew instantly that I wanted that bracelet in my life and I hoped they did more bracelets like this.

I contacted Daisy via Twitter and she sent me more links to her commissioned pieces and I saw personalised bracelets, best friend charm bracelets, colourful items and statement pieces and that's when the idea to get my close friends birthday present made for her (I can't give to much away just in case she reads it).

After having a look at the different designs (still stuck on what I want) I found her other selection from British themed jewellery to vintage style, and Parisian theme. I'm a typical girly girl and love anything pink and feminine and this beautiful pink bird necklace is so cute (I must own this) and it would look amazing with a black top or dress as will make it stand out. If your also like me and have small fingers I find that buying rings is a complete nightmare and I tend to put it off till now. Daisy Does offers beautiful rings that can be adjustable. My favourite one and one I will be buying on pay day is the colourful 'Guess' ring.

I love this site as you get a personal feel from Daisy as you can tell she loves what she does and wants to share it with you. Meaning all her jewellery is special yet won't cost you the earth to buy. I love the quote from the lovely lady herself 'Champagne Lifestyle ... on a lemonade budget! Daisy x.' Exactly what every girl wants and now I can keep myself in lovely jewellery and not feel any dread when I see my bank account!.

To top it all off the lovely Daisy heard I was writing this post and has offered 10% off to any of my lovely readers who quote BRITGIRL. 

Please go visit her site and take advantage of the discount she has given.
http://www.daisydoes.net/

Enjoy

Jessie-Lou
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...