50g Caster Sugar
110g butter (I used soft margarine)
175g White flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180c/350f/Gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment (if you don't have any just grease your tray well).
2. Put the flour and sugar into a bowl and rub in the butter until you have a fine breadcrumb mix.
3. Gather the mixture together and knead it lightly.
4. Roll out to 5mm thick and cut into rounds with 6cm cutter or into heart shapes.
5. Arrange on the baking tray for 10- 15 minutes or until pale brown.
6. Remove and cool on a wire rack.