200g Soft Margarine
200g Caster sugar
300g Self Raising flour
50g Cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Baking powder
150g Chocolate or nuts (I used a whole cooking bar of chocolate in my cookies)
1. Preheat over and have temperature at 180c or Gas mark 4. Grease a baking tray well and set to one side.
2. Place margarine and sugar into a bowl and beat together. Do this until soft and fluffy.
3. Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into creamed mixture.
4. Add chocolate to the mixture and mix until a firm dough appears (this can be tough but keep at it).
5. Shape into small cookies with hand and place on greased baking tray well spaced out.
8. Bake for 10 -15 minutes.
9. Cool on a wire rack and then enjoy.