Tuesday 5 June 2012

Charity shop hunting





The other weekend myself, my mum and my boyfriends mum visited Rochester home of our cathedral and Castle for lunch and a look around the shops. It was a lovely hot day so my mum and I took my boyfriends mum to our favourite tea room for lunch. It is a size of my living room so can get crowded but the food is amazing and decently priced. I picked the tuna jacket potato with salad which went down a treat.

After a lovely lunch we walked down the cobbled high street, (the setting of many of Dickens classic stories). My mum makes her own bags so we had a wonder round the material store and I saw so many lovely pieces of material that I would love to make it cushions or curtains. After my mum found what she needed we decided to have a look round the stores. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but window shopping is still nice.

Rochester is full of charity shops, trinket stores and vintage stores. I tend to visit Rochester at least every other month to see what bargains I can find. The first charity shop we visited was the Delmza (newest charity shop to the high street) and I was instantly drawn in to this fabulous blue polka dot skirt. Unfortunately it didn't fit but I did see a gorgeous classic hat in navy with a big bow at the back (very 'Pretty Women').

We passed the rest of the afternoon looking round the charity shops and came out with bags full of wonderful bargains. After we couldn't shop anymore we stopped in for a coffee and a cake and a look over what we brought and to decide if we should go back for items that we didn't buy the first time. I also decided to book my tattoo so I had it designed and quoted for me and now its all set for the 4 August and I cannot wait.

These are my fabulous bargains and I love this dress so much and its so comfy.


Jessie-Lou
xxx


4 comments:

  1. Really cute hat!

    xxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it so comfy as well just need this horrible weather to go so i can wear it again.

      Jessie-Lou
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Aw you got some cute things!

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i love charity shop hunting as you can find some lovely pieces.

      Jessie-Lou
      xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...