Sunday 24 June 2012

Late for work!




I'm not usually someone who wakes up late then has to rush to get ready, but on those days I can't live without these products to get me ready and look respectful.

10 bronzer and highlighter by benefit perfect to give a glow with one simple swip to each cheek. I got this for my birthday in March and it's still going strong.I need to purchase another before this one runs out.

I keep my eye make natural for work, but on days i'm rushing my SLEEK palette does the trick and lasts a whole day without the need of a primer.

Finally I can never leave the house with lipstick or lipgloss so my crystal liptint by topshop is perfect as it can be applied easily without a mirror (so can be applied whilst running out the door) and gives a nice natural finish to my simple (rush) make-up.


Jessie-Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...