Thursday 28 June 2012

Double Dating

I haven't done a lifestyle blog for awhile now, so I wanted to share a few of my life happenings. 

One of my closest friends has just finished her last year of university and is finally home (YAY) as was very lucky to get herself onto a graduate programme. So to celebrate her homecoming, new job and a chance for me and boyfriend (G) to meet her new boyfriend (B).  We all decided to catch up over a curry at one of my favourite restaurants, Spice Fusion. 

As this was both their first time enjoying the spice fusion experience. We took a little longer in deciding our dishes and had a good catch up / get to know over drinks, poppadoms and dips (yum). After a careful decision (or my case a pick of which two curries I wanted ) we had ordered our sides, mains, naans and rice  would be soon decorating our white linen table cloth.

Once we finished our delicious meal, we decided we didn't want the end night and headed to our nearest cocktail and wine bar called Oliver's. I had only seen this bar from the outside, but my boyfriend had been there for a works party and said we would love it. Oliver's is an old converted house, with individual rooms instead of being open plan like most places. The front two main rooms hold the bars, with little side rooms candle lit and big plush leather sofas inviting you to sit down. We opted to sit in the front room in the huge bar window sipping cocktails, perfect after dinner drink.

After a lovely meal and a catch up we have penciled in another double date into the diary (as we are all busy bee's).

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...