Monday 18 June 2012

Glossybox May Birthday edition






I'm very late in posting my review on the May Glossybox ... but better late than never. I knew this month was the birthday edition and I was very excited to see what was going to be inside this box. Within my pretty pink box contain a birthday balloon, noble shower gel, fake eyelashes, Berber oil treatment, an glossybox compact mirror and two samples of Lolita Lempicka.

 To start with I sampled the perfume, I'm usually very fussy when it comes to perfume but these two samples were amazing. They complemented me well with a sweet floural scent. My favourite had to be si lolita and I will be purchasing this as my summer scent.

 The shower gel by nobel leaves the skin feeling refreshed with the British summertime scent it portrays it also reminds me of a similar scent by Molton Brown. I use mine at the gym as its nice and small to fit into my gym wash bag and leaves you feeling clean. The gel foams nicely over the body and not much is needed.

 I haven't tried the eyelashes yet as I already have long lashes and wear glasses so will be saving these for a night out and contact lenses. But they seem very simple and easy to wear. I shall givethem a test run and post what i think. 

 The Berber oil is very similar to what I have used in the past. The only difference is that this can be used on both wet and dry hair. I found that it doesn't leave the hair feeling sticky to touch but soft. Lastly, the compact mirror, no girl can be without one of these in their handbag.

Two face masks by Apivita with orange extract these left my skin feeling amazing and soft and the fragrance was refreshing but not overpowering.

This one will now live in my gym bag as you never know when your gonna need a touch up, especially after a good work out.

 Do you recieve Glossybox, what did you think of your box?

 Glossybox is £10 a month with £2.95 for p&p and you will recieve 5 different samples each month. To order your very own Glossybox please visit: http://www.glossybox.co.uk/


 Jessie-Lou 
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...