Sunday 25 March 2012

Topshop: Sisters of the New Moon Lip tint - Review

I actual heard about this product through another blogger and was intrigued by the colour and the pretty packaging it came in so decided to treat myself.



It reminded me initially of Barbie and took  me back to the days of me playing with Barbie's and the bright pink lipstick she wore.

However I was pleased to see that on application it became sheer with a pink pigment to the lips. It reminded me of Benefit's Poise Tint as it leaves the lips the same pretty pink tint, but without leaving them feeling dry. 



I instantly fell in love with the packaging, it's so girlie and eye catching I was instantly drawn to it. Once I saw the actual lipstick I was in love ( I was like a kid in a sweet shop) and I knew that I had to buy it.


I like wearing this on its own as it looks natural for everyday, but I have also worn this over a darker colour to give it an extra shimmer. 



Overall I really like this product, it gives a great natural tint as well as being fun. I have found it lasts round 4 - 5 hours. You can buy this from any Topshop store or from their website Link for £9.00 (not including P&P if you buy off their website).

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...