Wednesday 14 March 2012

Jet Setting or not quite.

Today my colleague and I jet setted off to  Cambridge for an event (quick journey from London, shame it wasn't to Paris). 


I've never been to Cambridge before and I wish I got to see more than just my quick taxi ride from the station to the venue (you may be wondering what I do for a living nothing glamours like fashion writing but I'm an careers advisor). But the architecture I saw left me wanting more and wish I had time to walk around the amazing buildings and enjoy the culture. However, I wasn't that lucky and was stuck in a hot meeting room than enjoying the sunshine in a nice park.


I'm planning to organise a weekend away with the girls to enjoy this beautiful place. If anyone has any recommendations on places to stay for a weekend and all the must see places. Please leave me a comment or email me directly jessica.chamberlain@live.co.uk, I'd love to hear about all your recommendations. 


Hope you all have had a good Wednesday, we are now a step closer to the weekend. YAY.


Jessie-Lou


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...