Wednesday 21 March 2012

Bonus Time!

That's right, it's Clinique Bonus time. I remember my mum always popping into our local Boots Clinique counter to see what the Bonus was and always coming back with some very nice bits (I think that's where my love of makeup comes from).

Now the tables have turned and I am the one popping into my local Boots. I had every attention to just buy myself a new foundation as I had just squeezed the last bits out that morning. However I walked out with a with a shopping bag full of cosmetic goodies.

Sorry about the copied picture my version came out blurry on my camera and I wanted to give the full effect .


To receive the bonus you must buy at least two or more Clinique products and one must be from the skin care range. I  brought  Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser for Dry combination to Normal skin types this was £15.50 Link along with my foundation Clinique Superbalanced Makeup Foundation for Dry combination to Oily skin types, this was £21.50 Link. A new foundation brush and a new lipstick from number 17, so a very successful makeup trip in my eyes (I did this all in my one hour lunch break).

Within the Bonus gift, it contains:

  • Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer - sample size
  • Eye shadow Trio compact, includes - French Vanilla, Night Plum and Stone Violet. 
  • Repairwear Lase focus wrinkle & UV Damage corrector - sample size
  • High Impact mascara - sample size
  • Superbalm Moisturizing gloss in Grapefruit - sample size
  • Liquid facial soap - mild - sample size
  • Butterfly patterned cosmetics bag. 
I have already got a large version of the liquid facial soap and I swear by this when it comes to dry combination skin as it leaves the skin feeling clean but not tight. However I think I will now purchase the 3-step skin care system. 

If you have any comments or further recommendations please contact me. 

Jessie-Lou
xxx


 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know :), probably been the best Bonus gift I have recieved.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...