Monday 5 March 2012

That Monday Feeling

So the weekend is over and Monday morning has come back around again within a blink of an eye. We all dread the alarm going off, but i can split my general mood into 'wake up it's a beautiful morning' this is mainly found half way through the week and the other being 'I can't be asked to move my butt out of bed'. 


So today i was in the latter mood, why did Monday have to come so quickly, was it due to the hideous cold attacking my system or could be down to the wind and rain hitting my windows at an ungodly hour. Either way I woke up without my usual buzz or smile that gets me out of bed.


Yet if your one of those lucky few who wakes up bright eyed and bushy tailed (I am one of those few but only by Wednesday), your ready to face anything, I envy you all as this would make my Monday morning commute to London a lot easier.


We are have our routines for a Monday morning (or any morning for that matter), mine being a good breakfast and to cure my craving for caffeine with my first cup of black coffee and I am ready to start my day. At least till 11 when i'll need my next fix of a nice cuppa and biscuits. 



So Monday has finally come to an end (and I've ticked Monday off the count down to Friday). Leaving the office you can see everyone with a big smile spread across their faces and you know they have survived day one of the week only four more to go and and Friday will be here once again.


I hope you all had a good Monday :). 

Jessie-Lou


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...