Thursday 22 March 2012

Birthday Dresses!

So it's a little under a week till I turn 21 (Whoop!) and it has always been a tradition of mine to buy a new outfit for the day or evening. 


This year I am working on my birthday, then being taken out for dinner, so I need two outfits. I am a massive lover of dresses and hate jeans as they never fit me (you may know what i'm talking about, if you can recommend a good place for jeans, please leave me a comment).


I have found one dress that I ordered from the Oasis, it was such a bargain would have been wrong not to buy it. 


The other dress I brought on a budget from Primark a purple shift dress, yet I am still undecided. The next big question is, what shoes do I wear?


I already have a clutch bag that would match both dresses, a classic black, but what jewellery. 


If you have any ideas please let me know as would be a massive help as i'm stuck for ideas.


Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...