Wednesday 5 September 2012

I'm Back!

I've been a very naughty blogger and have been MIA for the last couple of weeks.

I have been a very busy little bee with holidays and an amazing Scottish wedding. Now that I am back I can share my adventures with you, knowing I have a secure internet connect as both the Isle of Wight (my holiday destination) and the Highlands both gave limited signal.

I will over the next couple of days give you the highlights of my relaxing, UK based holiday and the snapshots of the wedding in the castle i attended the pictures are amazing.

Now my holiday days have been taken for the year, I’ll be looking for weekend destinations for mini breaks, any good ideas or tips please let me know as already having withdrawal symptoms of being away.

I hope you all have had an amazing summer and enjoying the rest week of September. I'm looking forward to my new autumn wardrobe.

Jessie-Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...